Design Verification Engineer WK-5343
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Join our silicon verification team and work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test, participating in all aspects of verification for complete mixed-signal IC developments of innovative audio processing solutions. You will work on sophisticated verification systems and contribute to improvements in verification methodology while working alongside some of the most hardworking engineers in our industry.
- Perform verification planning
- Testbench development using UVM or similar methodologies
- Implement functional verification of mixed-signal ASICs
- Failure analysis and resolution, coverage analysis and population
- Digital/mixed-signal modeling
- Develop directed/constrained-random test generation, gate-simulations
- Develop analog mixed-mode simulations (AMS)
- Regression debug support and other flow/infrastructure development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 5+ years of verification experience or BS with 7+ years of relevant experience preferably in mixed signal products
- Strong background with HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/UVM, OVM, AVM, Vera)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test to support both pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation efforts
- Knowledge of Python or other similar scripting languages
- Ability to create, evaluate, debug, and improve verification processes
- Knowledge of signal processing and Verilog Assertions
- Ability to mentor junior engineers in verification methodology
This position is located in San Francisco, CA
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.