Product Marketing Manager 5542
Cirrus Logic is looking for a highly motivated product marketing manager to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for driving the success of the next generation of products by performing product definition, supporting the development of new products from concept through to production. You will work directly with strategic customers and will help to plan and implement the successful promotion and launch of our pioneering products. Working within passionate and hardworking cross-disciplinary teams within Cirrus Logic, including program management, development, and operations, to drive product development goals up to and including production and launch.
- Creation of Market Requirement Documents via primary Market Research and in-depth customer & competitive knowledge
- Build business plans and product requirement documents for new product developments
- Work with software and hardware development teams, to define new products and then steer them through the development process
- Be the voice of the customer during the product development process
- Craft and articulate the value proposition which will be carried to customers and the market, collaborating across product teams where appropriate
- Manage product roll-out on time and to spec, providing sales support to strategic accounts
- Generate a strategy for the product line and a roadmap to support it
- Contribute directly to the corporate 5-year planning process
- Working with the corporate Marcom team, develop marketing strategies and plans which will drive demand and ensure optimum positioning for Cirrus products
- Work with PR and IR teams on preparing messaging and scripts for key calendar events and product launches
- Support sales, in particular key account management for strategic customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors in a relevant field with a background in technical marketing, design, applications or system engineering developing mixed-signal semiconductor products
- Strong understanding of key technologies/concepts in both software and semiconductor domains
- Experience interacting with large OEMs in the consumer electronics industry
- Work with cross functional engineering teams to define performance and system level requirements, create detailed documentation, and effectively communicate product and program details directly with key customers
- Ability to document and present collateral of an exceptionally high quality
- Analytical skill to work with benchmark data and competitor data and extract high-value insights; excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team player who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Domestic and international travel required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Masters/MBA or above in a relevant field and extensive technical marketing, design, applications or system engineering developing mixed-signal semiconductor products
- An understanding, appreciation, and passion for audio engineering
This position is in Edinburgh, UK.
This is a hybrid on-site position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.