Inventory Analyst JK-6063
Cirrus Logic’s Supply Chain team provides innovative solutions to supply challenges while anticipating the future needs of our customers and our company. We are currently seeking to expand our team with a motivated and results oriented Inventory Analyst. The ideal candidate has experience overseeing multiple location WIP and Inventory throughout a global supply chain. Do you want to join a hard working team driven by accuracy, timeliness and continuous improvement? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Record and maintain accurate records through data entry and analysis.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in WIP via extensive Excel comparison, analysis of system transactions, review of supplier processes and research of supplier documentation.
- Coordinate inventory handling and transactions at multiple 3PL facilities including finished goods receiving, receipt and disposition of material from customer RMAs and outbound shipments.
- Perform complete and accurate scheduled and ad-hoc reporting as needed to support Planning, Finance, Quality and external suppliers.
- Process analysis, improvement and documentation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2+ years of direct WIP or inventory experience
- Proficient in Excel and SAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and learn on the fly
This is a hybrid on-site position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.