Product Engineer 6069
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Product Engineer to support our growing operations team in the UK. You will have the opportunity to help develop the test, reliability and production processes for our industry leading mixed-signal SOCs for consumer markets and become part of an organisation that operates at the forefront of cutting-edge technology. In return, we offer a unique environment where contribution is heavily rewarded!
- Drive our mixed signal IC product development process, creating solutions for reliability strategy & execution, test & production
- Develop hardware solutions for reliability stressing.
- Manage New Product ramp from production planning to execution.
- Collaborate with key engineering groups to ensure that our products can be efficiently manufactured, are reliable, competitive and meet the customers’ requirements
- Drive detailed data analysis to support IC product qualification, test and production.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or relevant STEM subject, and/or equivalent proven experience
- Experience in an IC Product Engineering role
- Understanding of production and qualification of mixed signal IC Test methodology
- Knowledge of reliability stress techniques and test methods of mixed signal products
- Possess excellent numerical ability and a strong base in statistics applicable to Product Engineering and experiences with SAS JMP, Python or similar statistical analysis.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret results
- An innovative, creative, lateral thinking problem solver.
- Able to work to tight and variable time scales, with an attention to detail.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with 55nm and semiconductor process node
- Experience with Teradyne test systems
- Understanding of board level schematics and design
This position in located in Edinburgh
This is a hybrid remote position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.