Technology Operations Engineer 6106
We are looking for a Technology Operations Engineer to join our growing team in Edinburgh! In this role, you will coordinate a cross-functional team of experts in the enablement of new process technologies for Cirrus Logic mixed-signal IC products. This is a critical role in leading our Technology Certification process from early foundry & customer engagement, through test chip development & characterization, to manufacturing readiness. This position has a broad footprint within Cirrus and benefits a candidate with a background in technology development from a foundry process and/or design enablement perspective.
- Lead cross-functional team of technical experts in the enablement of new process technologies for Cirrus Logic products
- Work with Marketing, Design & Technology teams to define scope of new process technology platforms and extensions
- Define and drive technology certification schedule, working with cross-functional teams to identify and track key achievements
- Run regular cross-functional team meetings to track status, identify & mitigate risks, and prepare for key internal and external reviews
- Lead customer engagement for new technology introduction, inc. running regular remote & face-to-face meetings, preparing & delivering status updates, driving action item closure
- Lead test chip development, defining scope & schedule, owning top-level schematic & layout, prioritizing & coordinating post-silicon characterization
- Coordinate foundry engagement, defining meeting agendas and tracking action items to drive technology enablement progress
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSc in Electrical Engineering with some proven experience in technology development or design enablement
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to message technical content to key partners and customers
- Experience working in a fast-paced engineering environment with direct customer and foundry interaction
- Knowledge of semiconductor device operation, manufacturing, and design enablement
- Familiarity with IC design, qualification, and production flows
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with schematic & layout CAD tools, and with PDK collateral
- Hands-on test chip development & characterization
- Program management experience with a technology development focus
This position is located in Edinburgh, UK!
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.