Design Verification Testbench Developer GK-5743
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and innovative engineer to join our world-class ASIC and Verification team. You will have a unique opportunity to architect, develop, deploy, and support System Verilog UVM constrained random testbenches and VIPs for digital and mixed-signal designs. You will be part of a dynamic team where there will be opportunities for learning, working on new designs, and much more.
- Join a development team that architects and designs advanced verification methodology and SV-UVM testbenches
- Support large cross functional teams including digital and analog design, verification, software, emulation in the usage of the testbench
- Develop Cirrus internal testbench framework to seed all project testbenches
- Develop stimulus engine using SV constraints, UVM sequences and drivers, C code, RAL
- Leverage advanced debug tools to support the team in HW, FW, TB failure analysis
- Drive new verification methodology within and across projects
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 5+ years of verification experience preferably in mixed signal products
- Strong background in HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/OVM, UVM, AVM, Vera, SVA)
- Track record of developing SV-UVM testbenches for IP, SOC, System verification
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Teaming closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test to support both pre-silicon verification and post silicon validation efforts
- Ability to create, evaluate, debug, and improve a verification process
- Opportunity to mentor junior engineers in verification methodology
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid remote position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.