Windows Driver FAE 5041
- Host driver integration of Cirrus CODEC, smart Amplifier, and other Audio IC products into Windows-based consumer applications e.g. PC
- Lead the debug of Windows system integration issues on customer PC hardware platforms with peers and third parties
- Develop tools and scripts for integration unit and stress testing
- Define and implement various use-case profiles into host driver platforms
- Creating technical reports to customer, and document project issue for Cirrus HQ in English
- Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or above
- Minimum 10 years of extensive software development and minimum 5 years of extensive audio software development experience
- Extensive project experience with Window driver integration, PC system bring-up and good understanding of ACPI.
- In-depth understanding of Intel and AMD platform. Capable of debugging system level issues under pressure on customer PC products, leading and driving technical discussion with multiple internal and external parties involved.
- Extensive experience in C code software development.
- Ability to read and understand basic audio circuit schematics.
- Ability to use standard lab equipment: oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and in-circuit emulators
- Good communication skills, abilities to understand, summarize and communicate customer needs, requirements, issues, etc.
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful, and detail-oriented