Facilities Technician PM-5816
At Cirrus Logic, we develop high-performance, low power signal processing solutions, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we’ve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
As a Facilities Technician, you will help ensure an incredible employment experience for our 900 Austin, TX employees by supporting the maintenance and daily operations of our physical facilities.
- Support maintenance mechanics and facilities staff by performing duties such as furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting and/or cleaning, and light construction
- Maintain documentation such as power diagrams, network diagram, space usage, etc.
- Work with outside contractors on building and equipment repairs
- Operate site equipment as needed, using hand and power tools as necessary
- Perform other activities such as set up for meetings or conferences, inter-office mail deliveries, wastepaper recycling, and and/or exterior cleanup
- May provide support to vendors/contractors
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience performing building maintenance
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis and perform repetitive hand and wrist motions
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs, work in a loud environment and discern audible alarms
- Basic computer literacy and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to participate in on-call rotation as needed
- Forklift certification is preferred
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a fully on-site role and is not available for remote or hybrid remote work schedule.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.