Inventory Analyst JK-5519
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Cirrus Logic’s Supply Chain team provides innovative solutions to supply challenges while anticipating the future needs of our customers and our company. We are currently seeking to expand our team with a motivated and results oriented Inventory Analyst. The ideal candidate has experience overseeing multiple location WIP and Inventory throughout a global supply chain. Do you want to join a hard working team driven by accuracy, timeliness and continuous improvement? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Record and maintain accurate records through data entry and analysis.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in WIP via extensive Excel comparison, analysis of system transactions, review of supplier processes and research of supplier documentation.
- Coordinate inventory handling and transactions at multiple 3PL facilities including finished goods receiving, receipt and disposition of material from customer RMAs and outbound shipments.
- Perform complete and accurate scheduled and ad-hoc reporting as needed to support Planning, Finance, Quality and external suppliers.
- Process analysis, improvement and documentation
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of direct WIP or inventory experience
- Proficient in Excel and SAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and learn on the fly
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.