Product Marketing Engineer 6379
You will make a significant impact on revenue and product direction of high-performance mixed-signal solutions by contributing towards products and technology that directly benefit the end user. Working with multi-functional teams across the organization, you will assist with and/or lead initiatives for a strategic customer within a leading consumer electronics company. Once products are defined, you will be the customer’s primary interface from development through production and project completion.
- Strategic account product marketing and business development for mixed-signal solutions
- Work closely with internal multi-functional engineering teams to define system level requirements of new products for strategic customers
- Independently build detailed documentation including marketing and business review collateral
- Apply detailed understanding of financial metrics to support product line business goals
- Communicate program details and status updates on a regular basis, both internally and to strategic customers
- Display confidence in presenting technical information about the product or technology
- Promote and drive advanced IP and technology developments that align with the product line strategy while anticipating customer, market, and product line needs
- Clearly communicate product/technology value propositions and differentiation
- Perform detailed technical and financial competitive analysis
- Develop positive business relationships internally and with primary customer contacts
- Manage expectations and understand needs of key collaborators and decision makers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 2+years of experience in technical marketing, design, applications or system engineering
- Self-starter and able to work independently in a flexible work environment
- Excellent technical writing, project management, verbal communication, and presentation abilities
- Able to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE or MBA and 2+years of technical marketing, design, applications or system engineering
This position is located in Austin, TX. This is a hybrid on-site position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.