Entry Level Product Test Engineer 5535
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, we've also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
Would you like to be challenged and part of an organisation at the forefront of technological innovation? As part of our Product Test group in the UK, you will be a valued member of the post-silicon engineering team focused on bringing groundbreaking mixed-signal audio chips to market. Our high-performance ICs enable an incredible audio experience with highly integrated functionality while delivering lowest power consumption.
- Collaborate closely with IC design engineers and application engineers to define test methodologies and understand requirements and use-cases
- Code complex, time-efficient programs to test ICs, stimulate inputs and measure outputs
- Design innovative PCB hardware and supervise layout engineers to ensure accurate physical implementation
- Debug analogue and digital silicon issues
- Analyse test results and identify failures/defects using statistical and data analysis tools
Required skills and qualifications
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or relevant STEM subject (Software/Computer, Physics, etc. …)
- Experience with scripting or programming languages such as C/C++, Python or Visual Basic (or similar)
- Hands-on experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, power supplies and spectral analysers.
- Strong knowledge in analogue, digital and mixed-signal electronics - interest in audio engineering would be desirable
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills, strong numerical abilities, and attention to detail
- Highly dynamic, energetic, and driven personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work across functional groups and organisation
At Cirrus Logic, we believe that diversity drives innovation and we are committed to encouraging an open and collaborative culture where different approaches, ideas and points of view are respected and valued. Our aim is to promote a workplace where everyone can contribute irrespective of race, colour, national origin, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status or disability.