Summer Intern - Applications Engineer PL-6158
Cirrus Logic's Mixed Signal Product Division is seeking EE undergrads to join our team of applications engineers supporting our audio boosted amplifier product line. You will be part of a talented pool of engineers who are pioneers in next-generation audio products.
- Help engineers tune, test, and improve algorithms used for audio applications
- Gain hands-on lab experience by characterizing speakers and audio devices
- Bring up evaluation boards and gain experience reading schematics, develop Python and MATLAB scripts
- Help engineers write, customize, and execute software scripts for targeted data collection to facilitate customer application development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuits and system-level design fundamentals
- Experience with C and scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience with multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and lab measurement techniques
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with audio recording, production
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic follows a 2+ day in-office work schedule but interns should expect to be in the office more often, up to 5 days per week, based on business needs and team preference. Interns must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning their internship with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.