Digital Design Engineer WK-5341
At Cirrus Logic, mixed-signal engineering drives our company. We develop high-performance, low-power signal processing solutions in audio, voice and haptics, delivering innovative end-user experiences and solving difficult challenges for new generations of mobile and consumer devices. While breaking the innovation barrier, weÕve also built an award-winning company culture, thanks to our extraordinary workforce and our ongoing efforts to champion and promote diversity, as well as our principles of equality and fairness in the workplace. Do you enjoy working alongside the industry's top engineers and solving sophisticated challenges for the world's top consumer brands? Join our team and help us continue to make this an exceptional place to work!
As a Digital Design Engineer at Cirrus Logic, you will be part of a collaborative team developing high-performance mixed-signal power conversion ICs serving the world's top consumer electronics manufacturers. You will play a significant role in supporting next-generation devices for our growing audio and power business, ensuring that our customers can easily and effectively integrate our devices into their products!
- You will work in a team environment to build and engineer digital design subsystems from architecture through to tape-out
- You will convert subsystems into real-world final designs for integration into final product
- As part of a team, you will support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
- Design and develop a variety of digital and power control IP blocks for high performance power conversion IC's
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Requires 5+ years of technical experience in digital system design and a Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Proficient knowledge of digital design from architecture, RTL design, verification and synthesis
- Experience designing and verifying complex state-machines that are incorporated into mixed signal designs
- You will need a basic understanding of CMOS transistors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of high level modeling/scripting tools like Python, Simulink, Matlab, or similar
- Expertise with mixed-signal design, simulation, and verification
- Experience with back-end flow including synthesis, place and route, and timing analysis
- Experience generating functional test vectors for PTE
- Strong lab and silicon validation skills
This position is located in San Francisco, CA
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.