Entry Level Design Verification Engineer TP-5947
Join our silicon verification team and work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test, participating in all aspects of verification for complete mixed-signal IC developments of innovative audio processing solutions. You will work on complex verification systems and contribute to improvements in verification methodology while working alongside some of the most talented engineers in our industry.
- Perform verification planning
- Testbench development using UVM methodologies
- Implement functional verification of mixed-signal ASICs
- Failure analysis and resolution, coverage analysis and population
- Digital/mixed-signal modeling
- Develop directed/constraint-random test generation, gate-simulations
- Develop analog mixed-mode simulations (AMS)
- Regression debug support and other flow/infrastructure development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Strong background with HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/UVM, OVM, AVM, Vera)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers, and manufacturing test to support both pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation efforts
- Knowledge of signal processing and Verilog Assertions
- Ability to create, evaluate, debug, and improve verification processes
- Ability to mentor junior engineers in verification methodology
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for , opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.