Director of IT Business Process
This role leads our team of IT Business Process Managers/Analyst to help Chobani’s business partners increase efficiency and streamline processes through the use of existing or new technology. This individual is responsible for understanding business needs to formulate solutions and road maps leveraging internal solutions and investigating new external solutions. The role is responsible for working with IT leadership to define a strategic and proactive approach to business needs.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for developing and implementing process improvement or re-engineering efforts to accelerate performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and analyze current issues, find opportunities, make recommendations and resolutions that utilize best practice
- Support/assist in root cause analysis (RCA) in identifying issues and create preventive actions
- Assist in creating business roadmaps with IT leaders and business inputs
- Proactively searching for industry and technology trends that impact or support business partners
- Work with other IT teams to propose process improvements that enable IT’s ability to deliver solutions to the business
- Maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships to manage expectations and deliverables
- Overseeing and contributing to the development and presentation of business cases, requirements and documentation to business stakeholders for their consideration
- Advising business partners regarding technology concerns, concepts and opportunities
- Interfacing with our IT leadership Team to provide visibility to the needs and concerns of stakeholders
- Overseeing our team of Business Process Integration Managers and help prioritize the work
- Coach and mentor the IT Business Integration Managers on Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Stock, Pick to Fulfill and Record to Report processes
- Identifying solutions to reduce costs and increase efficiency
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelors Degree in related field (Comp Science, Engineering, Business); MBA or equivalent highly desired
- 8-12 years of management experience required
- 8-10 years of experience working on Business Applications including ERP and CRM
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience required
- Must have hands on experience with Business Process management
- CPG / Manufacturing experience highly desired
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced at report preparation and summarizing management information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- 30-40% travel required
- For the duration of certain projects up to 90% travel to our Central NY / Norwich, New York location required
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America that is expanding beyond yogurt, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what sets Chobani apart. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what sets our company apart. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.