Culinary Events Associate
Our Culinary Events Associates will represent Chobani, acting as culinary experts onsite at internal and external events. They will be expected to travel to work in various different kitchen settings, working alongside Chobani’s Culinary Events Team to create Chobani-inspired recipes, illustrating different techniques, product knowledge, and tips.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Learn and execute the Chobani recipes at events
- Perform all planned cooking demonstrations, including staging, set-up, prep, cleaning, and tear down with a positive attitude
- Speak with consumers and foodservice professionals, including the general public, buyers, dieticians, and other professionals
- Remote recipe concepting and development
- Adhere to strict food prep and safety guidelines as laid out by the Culinary Events Team
- Assist with cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen, prep work, and ordering additional supplies (if necessary)
- Exemplify the Chobani values and representation the brand at all times
- Perform other duties as necessary
The requirements of this position include:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a neat, clean and organized work area
- Appropriate culinary experience demonstrated by coursework, employment, or a combination thereof
- Working knowledge of basic safe food handling practices
- Physically able to perform all associated duties which include long work hours and physical exertion
- Willingness to travel
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.