Digital Communications & Community Engagement Lead
The Digital Communications & Community Engagement Lead will handle the organic reactive social media content strategy, online reputation management, executive digital storytelling, and management of CLT social strategy. This individual will act as lead for managing the digital properties and initiatives under the purview of External Communications.
The Responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop a proactive storytelling architecture and communications system for the company that identifies narrative that supports the company’s business and reputation goals, reaches key external audiences with company messaging and builds awareness and action among key influencers, partners and
- Manage and execute Chobani’s Impact Report amongst other key corporate reputation content materials
- Work actively to develop and execute social media activities and campaigns that meet the needs of our CEO & Founder and other senior executives
- Oversee SEO strategy for CEO & Founder and manage Wikipedia page
- Work in close partnership with other functions to aggregate content ideas, align messages and fully leverage, amplify and publicize story development and curated content
- Set the strategy for Glassdoor and other similar platforms, in partnership with the People team
- Set the strategy for CLT responses on a variety of social platforms
- Oversee and manage the Chobani social listening tool
- Track metrics and analytics, monitor trends, and provide strategic guidance on how to capitalize on potential opportunities and further grow engagement
- Identify new and support existing relationships with influencers and social media partners
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure social media platforms are integrated with other initiatives
- Perform other duties as necessary
The Requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years+ professional experience in social media marketing and/or communications required
- High proficiency in digital and social media, with experience applying that knowledge successfully within a corporate and/or social change context
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a strong understanding of messaging and reputation management
- Proven track record of working with/for high-level principals
- Effective project and time-management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload, and to exercise good judgment in complex situations
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America that is expanding beyond yogurt, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what sets Chobani apart. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what sets our company apart. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.