IT Business Process Integration Manager - Warehouse Management
IT Business Process Integration Managers (IT BPIM) are critical players in Chobani’s ability to manage constant and innovative change within Chobani’s SAP/ERP program. IT BPIMs must be well versed in both business best practices (conceptually and in practice) as well as their technical solutions.
The Senior IT BPIM – Pick-to-Fill is responsible for eliciting and maintaining business rules and managing their technological and organizational enablement in the disciplines of Warehouse Management, which includes inbound and outbound materials processing, inventory management, along with knowledge of supportive technologies that improve human activity in the warehouse (e.g. handheld devices, IOT, print-and-apply labeling).
IT BPIMs must have firm industry experience, ability to create a vision of what lies ahead, be able to think-on-their-feet, engage business constituents using a variety of facilitation tools and techniques, while delivering consistent and thorough deliverables as required by the change effort at hand, which vary between system corrections, enhancements and projects.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide inputs to the IT Roadmap to help Chobani adapt to industry best practices by being well versed in standard best practices within their business area (e.g. Inbound/Outbound processing Inventory Management, Logistics Planning)
- Provide effective communications to the business ownership community which include but are not limited to: ERP Change: managing joint analysis efforts, manage business expectations IT efforts underway. Organizational Change: developing and executing a communications strategy to help prepare a press area for upcoming or recently implemented changes
- Co-manage the delivery of ERP enhancements across the development life-cycle, to ensure the initiative the IT BPM is assigned to, is delivered on time and accurately and to business expectations. The IT-BPIM will not configure the system, rather will collaborate with Functional Analysts and Developers of the technical team to convey the business needs in the solutioning process
- Champion the Initiate to Analysis phase through Planning, Problem Statement Definition, Business Case Development, Business Rules and Requirements Organization, Business Process Modeling
- Partner with technical teams (Functional Analyst & Developers) during the Design Phase by translating and simplifying requirements, creating conceptual prototypes and mock-ups, collecting key business data, developing Test Approach and Scenarios and planning solution roll-out activities according to the standing release cycle as defined by IT
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Management, Operations Management, Industrial Management
- 8 years of working experience, addressing two or more of the following process areas: Logistics Planning, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Management/Material Handling and Warehouse management/supervision
- 5+ years ERP systems experience (warehouse management) in either a business user or IT functional support role
- Chemical, CPG, Dairy or Food & Beverage industry experience including batch-controlled processes preferred
- Working knowledge of processes in SAP S/4 HANA within the following modules: MM, PP, QM, EWM
- Working knowledge of processes within Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Understanding of regulatory labeling and document control processes
- Industry Certifications, such as/or comparable to: PMI-CBAP, PMI-PMP, APICS-CPIM or APICS-CSCP
- Experience working with Quality, Manufacturing and Engineering business partners
- Experience in working within agile ‘release managed’ IT environment enabled by systems like. JIRA and/or Service Now
- Structured testing tools such as HP Quality Center, JIRA/Zephyr, Worksoft
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare and summarize information for decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong productivity & collaboration tool skills (Project, Excel, Slack, Visio, Word, etc.)
- Strong research, data analysis and problem visualization skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams effectively
- Ability to travel up to 50% to our plant locations
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.