IT QA Analyst / Test Manager
The IT QA Analyst / Test Manager will develop and test applications within the Chobani landscape under the direction of the IT Process Compliance & QA Leader. This role analyzes the business problems and suggests improvements as needed.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Write and execute test scenario and test cases in compliance with relevant QA standards
- Creates clearly documented defects that enable a developer to recreate the issue
- Maintains and updates test cases, test case design approach and other support documentation to ensure testing and support of applications is accurate
- Executes end-to-end functional tests
- Collaborates to achieve end-to-end solution quality
- Acts as a customer advocate when investigating defects found in production
- Provides feedback based on application knowledge and understanding of customer issues
- Understands the business needs the product is trying to achieve and applies this understanding to guide testing
- Identifies opportunities to utilize existing test cases versus creating new test cases, identifies and shares opportunities to streamline test case, and optimize regression testing
- Ensures 100% accuracy of all test documentation within the standard test case and defect repository
- Accurately reports risks and progress to leadership on reoccurring basis; providing awareness to issues as well as potential solutions
- Executes on work plans as directed by leadership
- Asks clarifying questions and is capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively with peers
- Responsible for all testing efforts; functional, system, integration, E2E, Assist user acceptance. Advocates on behalf of the QA organization, ensuring that all BRD requirements are met and setting QA up for success
- Actively contributes to project meetings, ensuring that early consideration is given to QA requirements and understands the business requirements with the ability to analyze to provide adequate test coverage
The requirements of this position include:
- 5-7 years of experience working with IT Business Process / IT Test Management required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Associates Degree in Computer Science or other related field with 5 years appropriate work experience is required
- 5 years of Business Management experience is required
- 2-3 years managing projects required
- 5 years of experience with ERP systems is required. Experience with SAP required.
- Experience working with Manufacturing business partners is strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare and summarize information for decision makers is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams effectively
- Demonstrated mastery and command for designing & utilizing "in house" test harnesses; maximizing coverage and minimizing risk
- Ability to travel up to 20% required. Some projects may require intermittent travel up to 50%
Since our founding over 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America that is expanding beyond yogurt, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what sets Chobani apart. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what sets our company apart. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.