Chief Buildings is seeking an Estimator to join the Chief team. In an accurate and timely manner, this position processes quote requests providing costs to the customer and confirmation of products to be supplied by Chief.
- Process building estimates and components in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain quote backlog, work at fast pace, and help others when possible
- Read Architectural plan and specifications
- Review customer sketches verses quote request form and question/clarify any variances that may occur
- Create special pricing for conditions that are not covered by our standard pricing programs
- Assist Builders or District Managers with preliminary project layout to lead them towards the most economical and efficient design
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Business preferred
- Metal building estimating experience preferred
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.