Heartland Electric is seeking experienced Electricians to join the Chief team.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems in accordance with National Electric Code
- Maintain and enforce safe jobsite work practices
- Organize, orchestrate, and perform the electrical work
- Manage apprentices to complete the project on time
- Layout and installation of electrical construction under direct supervision of Project Supervisor
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must have a State of Nebraska journeyman electrical license
- Previous experience is required
- Ability to communicate with other employees and customers
- Ability to train and supervise apprentices
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
Heartland Electric is an entity under Chief Construction within the Chief Industries, Inc. family. Heartland Electric has served all of Greater Nebraska including Grand Island, Hastings and Kearney communities since 1988. As a full-service electrical company, Heartland Electric offers expert service for all of your residential, commercial, new construction and industrial electrical needs. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best 24/7 service and support in the industry.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.