Chief Agri is seeking an Assembler to join the Chief team. This position assembles various products in accordance with required specifications using a variety of hand tools.
- To identify product and read blueprints or schematics to perform an assortment of assembly operations.
- To recognize inventory for proper staging and line set-up.
- To move materials as needed using manual lifting, jibs, forklifts, or other available methods.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Blueprint reading ability preferred.
- Experience using a variety of hand tools and knowledge of quality control procedures desired.
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.