Powder Coat Painter
Chief Fabrication is seeking a Powder Coat Painter to join the Chief team.
- Move, hang, and remove materials as needed to using hoists, cranes or other available methods
- Learn paint gun settings and positions to apply powder paint to maintain consistent quality standards
- Prepare material for painting operations by assuring proper color is put into hopper
- Clean hopper, gun, and booths as necessary
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Willingness to learn industrial powder painting, equipment and processes and the use of various measuring gauges generally gained in 0-18 months of on the job training and/or 1-2 years' equivalent related experience
- 1st shift - 7am - 3:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Fabrication is one of the largest operations of its kind between Chicago and Denver, offering such steel fabrication services as stamping, welding, CNC punching, and CNC forming to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. It also offers one of the most state-of-the-art powder coating facilities in the United States.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.