Community Relations and Recruiting Coordinator
Chief Buildings is currently seeking a Community Relations and Recruiting Coordinator to join the Chief team. This position requires excellent communication skills to be able to foster relationships with both employees and external stakeholders. The individual will be responsible for marketing the workplace culture both internally and externally to fulfill staffing needs.
- Develop recruiting campaigns and manage all activities associated with recruiting new staff.
- Participate/volunteer in community activities or boards.
- Plan, coordinate and execute special events.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or similar field preferred.
- Digital marketing experience required.
- Human Resources background in recruiting preferred.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Nebraska, Indiana, and South Carolina.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**