BonnaVilla is seeking a Warranty Assistant to join the Chief team. This position provides administrative support for the Customer Service Manager by completing administrative tasks while providing customer support to our dealers and customers.
- Answer customer calls and determine a necessary course of action.
- Order and scan parts needed for repairs on homes.
- Process payment for independent contractors and service reimbursements.
- Measure, tag, and process returned frames, updated Excel Spreadsheet and do RMA to dealers.
- Print new work orders daily, prioritize items that will need to be sent out by UPS or loaded in the house.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of office routines and basic accounting office procedures generally gained through post high school trades training or 1-3 years related experience or the equivalent.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a manufacturer of high-quality modular homes known for their exceptional comfort and attention to detail since 1970. With a wide array of floor plans to suit most every lifestyle and budget. And because they are built inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility in Aurora, Nebraska, construction can continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**