Production Worker - Framer
BonnaVilla is seeking experienced Framers and Finish Carpenters to join the Chief team. Working in our indoor production facility, we have immediate openings for skilled framing and finish carpenters to frame and prepare each modular home the next stage of the manufacturing process.
- Measuring and accurately cutting building materials
- Building structures from wood and supporting materials
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Prior experience with framing or finish carpentry ideal. Training available for candidates with related experience.
- Must be able to use staple and nail guns, power tools, hand tools, measuring devices, hoists, and other equipment.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/16”.
- This is a physically demanding job. Must be able to crouch, kneel, stand, carry, bend, and lift objects for long periods of time throughout a normal shift.
- 7:00am – 3:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.