Heartland Electric is seeking experienced Electricians to join the Chief team.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems in accordance with National Electric Code
- Maintain and enforce safe jobsite work practices
- Organize, orchestrate, and perform the electrical work
- Manage apprentices to complete the project on time
- Layout and installation of electrical construction under direct supervision of Project Supervisor
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must have a State of Nebraska journeyman or apprentice electrical license
- Previous experience is required
- Ability to communicate with other employees and customers
- Ability to train and supervise apprentices
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
Heartland Electric is an entity under Chief Construction within the Chief Industries, Inc. family. Heartland Electric has served all of Greater Nebraska including Grand Island, Hastings and Kearney communities since 1988. As a full-service electrical company, Heartland Electric offers expert service for all of your residential, commercial, new construction and industrial electrical needs. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best 24/7 service and support in the industry.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**