Chief Agri is seeking experienced CNC Operators to join the Chief team on all shifts. These positions set up and operate one or more CNC work centers to punch, shear, or form products in accordance with required specifications.
- Set-up, operate, and make necessary program modifications on one or more CNC machine.
- Select, install, and adjust proper machine tools, jigs, and fixtures for operations to be performed.
- Fabricate parts per print specifications and work orders. Utilize precision measuring instruments to check tolerances and assure quality standards.
- Perform authorized maintenance and adjusting of machine and machine tools.
- Complete required production records and reports.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of metal fabrication operations and CNC methods generally gained through technical education and/or 1-3 years on the job experience.
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
- 2nd Shift – 4:15pm – 2:45am
- 3rd Shift – 7:45pm – 6:15am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**