BonnaVilla is seeking an experienced Tiler to join the Chief team. Working in our indoor production facility, this position lays out the room, installs backer board, tile, grout, caulking, and more.
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools.
- Install shower doors after tile has been installed and grouted.
- Follow blueprints precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to determine how to go about jobs.
- Pay close attention to details of how the finished product will appear.
- Perform housekeeping to maintain clean work area after completion of duties.
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Prior experience with tile installation ideal. Training available for candidates with related experience.
- Must be able to use staple and nail guns, power tools, hand tools, measuring devices, and other equipment.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/16”.
- This is a physically demanding job. Must be able to crouch, kneel, stand, carry, bend, and lift objects for long periods of time throughout a normal shift.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a manufacturer of high-quality modular homes known for their exceptional comfort and attention to detail since 1970. With a wide array of floor plans to suit most every lifestyle and budget. And because they are built inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility in Aurora, Nebraska, construction can continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**