Chief Buildings is seeking a 1st shift Receiver to join the Chief team. This position will receive and inspect all incoming loads. Materials will be located to their appropriate areas utilizing shag trucks, forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Visually inspect all incoming raw materials.
- Identifies and marks all raw materials prior to production.
- Dispenses incoming raw materials to their appropriate areas for production.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to interpret prints and use measuring instruments, tape measure, weld gages, etc.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Requires knowledge of welding processes, and can read and interpret mechanical drawings generally gained in 1-2 years of trade school and/or 3-5 years of related experience or the equivalent
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska, Rensselaer, Indiana and Lancaster, SC.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**