BonnaVilla is seeking a Drafter to join the Chief team. This position will produce working CAD drawings of manufactured housing for production use .
- Produces working CAD drawings for production use if working in engineering group.
- Be able to produce and submit state approval packages.
- Produce Sketches and Bank packs from sales requests.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Good mathematical skills and proficiency in standard office software using documents and spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD computer design software and proficiency in Revit computer design software.
- Works to gain speed and knowledge of assigned areas in the department.
- Associate Degree in Architectural Drafting or equivalent experience.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.