District Sales Manager
BonnaVilla is seeking a District Sales Manager to join the Chief team and serve the Iowa and Missouri territories. This remote position will manage and increase sales with existing modular builders, prospecting new account set-up, and management of sales projects from quote to delivery.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive modular home sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, quotes, and sales
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years sales experience in construction/modular building industry
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- A high level of technical knowledge with computers, email, digital media, website operation, and mobile devices.
- Must be able to multitask while remaining organized.
- Exibit the characteristics of confidence and leadership to accomplish goals
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**