BonnaVilla is seeking a Junior Accountant to join the Chief team. This position will greet visitors and answer phone calls for the facility and direct accordingly. Assists the General Manager, Controller and other office staff with secretarial support.
- Prints supplier invoices and matches them with receiving documents and records receipt number.
- Receive required documents and setup company suppliers for payment.
- Enter purchase orders and office supplies for the front office.
- Reviews invoices, checks the account numbers, record part numbers as needed, and records the vendor number.
- Assist with month-end close procedures and completion of financial reports.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and company credit cards.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 2 years of accouting and general ledger experience preferred.
- Cooperation / Teamwork / Attitude – Interact well with and assist others; get along with coworkers and supervisors; be willing to accept assignments, criticism, etc.
- Be open to change / Flexibility – Willing to accept new duties and responsibility; respond well to sudden changes (i.e. working hours fluctuating according to production); willing to help where needed most, cross-train.
- Be punctual and consistent in being on the job
- Follow through on assignments to completion.
- Associate degree preferred but not required.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.