Chief Agri is seeking Shipping Trainees to join the Chief team. These are entry level positions to introduce our products and processes. You’ll be performing a variety of duties related to the receipt, preparation, and shipment of raw materials and finished products as directed by supervision.
- Using material handling equipment such as hoists, overhead cranes, forklifts or other material handling equipment to move materials as required to load and/or unload trucks, vans, and containers.
- Visually inspects raw material upon receipt and finished product in preparation for shipment.
- Packages component parts according to order specifications.
- Accurately counts and records transactions including taking photographs.
- Assists with quality control to verify incoming and outgoing material meet established requirements.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Experience operating overhead cranes and/or forklifts preferred.
- Schedule is Monday-Thursday with overtime as required on Friday and Saturday
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.