Chief Buildings is seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor to join the Chief team. This position will be responsible for leading a diverse and talented manufacturing team. Your primary goals are promoting a culture of continuous improvement, properly utilizing personnel to assure efficient workflow, and meeting customer commitments. Your position will also include directing, disciplining, training, developing, coaching, process improvements, record keeping, planning, and assisting manufacturing employees in a factory setting.
- Facilitates manufacturing staff to achieve company goals by communicating clear expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Assists in recruiting, hire, train, and offer personal growth for employees
- Supports onboarding by engaging with employees to reduce turnover
- Implements cost-savings and efficiency strategies and techniques
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Keeps meticulous records on manufacturing processes and personnel
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and prioritize with strict deadlines
- Night Shift 7:30pm- 6:00am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
- **Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**