Chief Agri is seeking Production Trainees to join the Chief team. These openings are entry level positions to learn our products and processes. You will be performing a variety of basic and intermediate production related duties as directed by supervision.
- Performing basic to intermediate production duties while supervised which may include basic machine operation, CNC machine operation, assembly, and/or painting.
- Using hoists, cranes, forklifts, or other material handling equipment to move materials as required.
- Assuring the proper care of equipment and reporting any concerns to supervision.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires basic mechanical and mathematical skills for performing general production operations generally gained through high school vocational training or equivalent employment experience.
- Schedule is Monday-Thursday with overtime as required on Friday and Saturday
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
- 2nd Shift – 4:15pm – 2:45am (may require training on 1st shift)
- 3rd Shift – 7:45pm – 6:15am (may require training on 1st shift)
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.