Quality Control Specialist
BonnaVilla is seeking a Quality Control Specialist to join the Chief team. This position will inspect all homes to assure they are built to specification and codes.
- Inspect each unit thru all stages of production to assure building codes, standards and specifications are being met.
- Compares each unit with blueprints and purchase orders to assure conformance with all engineering specifications.
- Informs area supervisor or designated employees of discrepancies found and follows up to ensure completion.
- Complete all required paperwork on a timely basis and turn in to proper personnel.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in construction/modular building industry
- Must be able to multitask while remaining organized.
- Exibit the characteristics of confidence and leadership to accomplish goals
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.