Chief Buildings is seeking a Scheduler to join the Chief team. This position will schedule production and expedite the flow of materials for assigned product through fabrication and assembly to ensure scheduled delivery dates are met.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations
- Analyze and prepare documents needed for production; issue work orders to maintain inventory level of standard parts
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand
- Create production schedule and prioritize job-orders for production optimization
- Follow-up with all teams to expedite flow of materials/documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ production scheduling experience preferred; willing to train the right candidate
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, IFS, SigmaNEST, and Steel Projects
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,200 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska, Lancaster, South Carolina and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**