Production Worker - General
BonnaVilla is seeking Production Construction Workers to join the Chief team. Working in our indoor production facility, these positions work on the production line to build manufactured homes.
- Finish work (flooring, interior trimmer, etc.)
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Prior experience ideal but not required.
- Must be willing to work scheduled hours, do quality work, and work safely.
- Position and starting pay depends on previous experience.
- This is a physically demanding job. Must be able to crouch, kneel, stand, carry, bend, and lift objects for long periods of time throughout a normal shift.
- 7:00am – 3:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.