Paint / Shipping Lead
Chief Buildings is seeking a 1st and 2nd shift Paint / Shipping Lead to join our team. In this position you will act as a pace setter and role model by providing guidance, support, motivation, and training to members of your team to harness their potential. To be successful in this position, you will need to be organized and have great attention to detail with a goal driven attitude.
- Seeks continuous improvement in all aspects of the department such as safety, quality, and productivity
- Supports the Production Supervisor and fills in during their absence
- Ensures team members are informed of and adhere to all company rules, regulations, and policies
- Promotes workplace safety programs
- Seeks to control and improve material handling methods and procedures to assure efficient production flow
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must be a leader and a difference maker with a high level of communication and organizational skills
- Must possess knowledge and ability to use computers and related technology efficiently
- Must be familiar with safety / quality procedures and manufacturing equipment
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
- 2nd Shift - 4:30pm - 3:00am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**