Chief Agri is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the Chief team. This position markets Chief Agri products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. This position is also responsible for research to develop market analysis that identifies prospective customers, our competition, or industry trends. They will also manage all aspects of the marketing budget.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and keeping event calendars updated.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying and coordinating arrangements; developing schedules and assignments; and coordinates invited participants. May require limited travel (less than 15%)
- Maintains promotional materials inventory and will also manage all aspects of the production, receipt, and distribution of sales literature and other Chief branded communications and promotional items.
- Maintains websites including social media to ensure content is current and frequent. Develops all media, video, print, banners, dealer signage, etc. Provides support to Human Resources for employee recruitment, retention, and recognition.
- Coordinates global marketing efforts to present a consistent and professional image.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience working in a marketing focused role.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, shows, and other projects simultaneously.
- Requires consistent professional representation through all channels of communication to include phone, written, and in-person interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.