Chief Agri is seeking Production Trainees to join the Chief team. These openings are entry level positions to learn our products and processes. You will be performing a variety of basic and intermediate production related duties as directed by supervision.
- Performing basic to intermediate production duties while supervised which may include basic machine operation, CNC machine operation, assembly, and/or painting.
- Using hoists, cranes, forklifts, or other material handling equipment to move materials as required.
- Assuring the proper care of equipment and reporting any concerns to supervision.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires basic mechanical and mathematical skills for performing general production operations generally gained through high school vocational training or equivalent employment experience.
- Schedule is Monday-Thursday with overtime as required on Friday and Saturday
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
- 2nd Shift – 4:15pm – 2:45am (may require training on 1st shift)
- 3rd Shift – 7:45pm – 6:15am (may require training on 1st shift)
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Agri originated in 1961 and offers a full line of aeration and material handling products to help grain producers minimize storage costs and maximize the selling price of their commodities. Manufactured to exacting standards using heavy-duty materials and innovative designs, Chief grain conditioning, handling, and storage systems are sold throughout the world and have a reputation for providing many long years of dependable service.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**