Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Journeyman Electrician to join the Chief team. This position will act as the on-site electrician and perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled tasks while maintaining, repairing and installing electrical systems.
- Perform inspections, maintenance, and repair of all instruments and electronic components.
- Installation of new and repair of existing electrical components or systems.
- Perform maintenance and repair on electronic components; such as motors and starters, using hand tools and some precision tools.
- Troubleshoot computer boards using calibration equipment.
- Change computer boards as needed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must hold a current State of Nebraska Journeyman License
- In-depth knowledge of commercial electrical applications
- 1st Shift – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.