Dip Tank Operator / Painter
Chief Buildings is seeking a 1st shift Dip Tank Operator/Painter to join our team. This position will perform necessary functions to properly handle and paint metal building components.
- Some experience working in a manufacturing /warehouse setting is helpful but not required.
- Have the ability to operate computers and overhead cranes once training is completed.
- Good communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect product for dust, oil, rust and other residue prior to painting.
- Performs all duties in safe and efficient manner, utilizing required safety equipment. Keeps work area neat and orderly. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisors.
- Maintains compliance to all quality control procedures and standards.
- Maximize quantity of assigned work completed.
- Fully knowledgeable of the capacities and proper operation of assigned equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance of assigned machines.
- Properly complete all routine paperwork and computer data entry related to the job responsibilities.
- Capable of lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- 1st Shift – 6:00am – 4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.