Senior Accounting Clerk
Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk to join the Chief team. This position will be responsible for all sales and accounts receivable duties. You will be responsible for managing customer credit risk, maintaining and preparing customer sales orders, daily invoicing, daily accounts receivable duties, and preparing weekly/monthly accounting reports.
- You will prepare and maintain customer sales orders and generate daily invoices.
- You will maintain current customer credit files and collect credit information on new accounts.
- You will monitor accounts receivable aging report for past due accounts.
- You will support the accounting department and Ethanol division by performing other projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Associate’s level or higher degree in accounting or business preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or accounts receivable preferred.
- Be knowledgeable in accounting procedures and methodology.
- Be proficient in Excel with a working knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs.
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation/PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan plus company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Financial wellness coaching
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays (8)
- Employee discounts
- Education assistances
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**