Chief Buildings is seeking a Machine Operator to join the Chief team. This position will perform general machine operation, including set-up of equipment, processing of parts, and final part inspection on various assigned equipment
- Fully knowledgeable of the capacities, proper operation, and routine maintenance of assigned machines
- Responsible for overall quality and quantity of assigned work
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Must be capable of interpreting all company fabrication drawings pertaining to the assigned work area
- Minimum of 1 year experience recommended. We will consider a candidate that has limited experience that is motivated and wants to learn.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- 2nd Shift – 4:30pm – 3:00am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of metal buildings including multi-story offices, churches and schools, as well as buildings for retail businesses and industrial use since 1966. Every building is customized to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska and Rensselaer, Indiana.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.