Chief Buildings is seeking a Packager to join the Chief team. This position is fast-paced setting requiring heavy lifting, stacking, and packaging of the product. Must be capable of generating appropriate packers from the bundling program. Requires good communication and capable of working in a team environment but have flexibility to make decisions and capable of prioritizing in a rushed environment.
- Package various resale items into containers and validate packaged items
- Maintain accurate records on parts bundled or packaged
- Transport materials with fork truck
- Process UPS orders
- Perform regular inventory audits
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires heavy lifting and stacking of finished products
- Requires basic computer and math skills
- Work efficiently in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and is detailed oriented that is able to prioritize
- 1st Shift 6:00am-4:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Buildings has designed and manufactured a wide variety of construction solutions for customers located throughout the United State since 1966. Specific applications include manufacturing, commercial, community and agricultural buildings. Each structure is designed to meet the needs of the customer. Chief Buildings are sold by authorized builders throughout the United States, and are manufactured in Grand Island, Nebraska, Rensselaer, Indiana and Lancaster, SC.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation/PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan plus company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Financial wellness coaching
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays (8)
- Employee discounts
- Education assistances
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**