Chief Ethanol Fuels is seeking a Production Operator to join the Chief Team. This position will operate, control, and trouble-shoot process areas of the ethanol production facility while maintaining quality and efficiency goals.
- Learn and operate production equipment and processes
- Follow procedures for plant start-up, shutdown, cleaning, and routine operations
- Sample and analyze process streams as required during shift
- Keep accurate and timely logs
- Respond to collected data and make adjustments to optimize plant operations
- Keep plant facility clean and well maintained
- Perform quality control tests on product streams as needed
- Follow safety procedures and maintain a safe work environment
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Candidates must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- High School education or equivalent
- Willing to consider on the job training for less experienced candidates
- All Production Operators must be willing and able to work rotating shifts
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A subsidiary of Chief Industries, Chief Ethanol is committed to producing quality renewable fuel, and produces approximately 140 million gallons of ethanol annually. Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. was Nebraska’s first dry-mill ethanol plant and remains committed to producing renewable fuel and high quality feed today. The plant is a continuous flow Vogelbusch process.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.
**Chief Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the basis of equal employment opportunity for all and to providing employees and applicants with a work atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on professional demand, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to color, race, family status, religion or belief, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the settings in which work is being completed. Chief Industries Inc. will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Chief Industries Inc. encourages all to apply for any available jobs. If you need additional assistance with the application process, please call 308-389-7200.**