Production Worker - Tiler
BonnaVilla is seeking experienced Tilers to join the Chief team. Working in our indoor production facility, these positions layout the room, install backer board, install tile, grout and caulking, and more.
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly
- Follow blueprints precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to determine how to go about jobs
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Prior experience with tile installation ideal. Training available for candidates with related experience.
- Must be able to use staple and nail guns, power tools, hand tools, measuring devices, hoists, and other equipment.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/16”.
- This is a physically demanding job. Must be able to crouch, kneel, stand, carry, bend, and lift objects for long periods of time throughout a normal shift.
- 7:00am – 3:30pm
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, BonnaVilla has been a leading manufacturing company building high quality modular homes with the right amount of flexibility and range to meet customer needs and maintain production capacity since 1970. Based in Aurora, Nebraska, BonnaVilla builds these modular homes inside an ultramodern manufacturing facility that allows construction to continue regardless of the weather.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.