Chief Fabrication is seeking a Punch Machine Operator to join the Chief team. This position performs limited set-up and operates one or more manually controlled production machines in cutting, punching, forming and other fabrication operations.
- Utilizes print specifications and appropriate measuring tools to perform work accurately, and assure quality.
- Moves material as needed using overhead crane or other methods of material handling as authorized.
- Selects, installs and adjusts proper tooling for required operation.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of assorted fabrication processes
- 6-18 months related experience preferred
- We will consider a candidate that has limited experience that is motivated and wants to learn.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- 2nd Shift – 3:30pm – 12:00am
Putting the needs of customers first has taken Chief Industries, Inc. from a small construction company in 1954, to a highly diverse company with a reputation for manufacturing quality products and offering unparalleled customer service. Through its many divisions and subsidiaries, Chief Industries employs over 1,400 skilled and dedicated employees who produce a wide variety of products, many of which are used around the world.
A division of Chief Industries, Chief Fabrication is one of the leading midwest providers of custom steel fabrication and powder coating, equipped to make any component. Chief Fabrication is one of the largest operations of its kind between Chicago and Denver, offering such steel fabrication services as stamping, welding, CNC punching, and CNC forming to manufacturers throughout the Midwest. It also offers one of the most state-of-the-art powder coating facilities in the United States.
This full-time position is eligible for full company benefits, including
- Paid vacation and PTO policies
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more.